- La Liberte Or delete my comments like you usually do!a few seconds ago · Like
- Be A-g To be honest, it's so sad to see political entrepreneur's to be hassle one another in such way. acting childish instead of doing what they suppose to be doing. how can that island prosper if we had a bunch of Kankan men insulting and gossiping against each other? you all need to provide concrete news and honesty should be the foremost. that's what I kept begging myself, do we really had a prominent individual who's ready and had the capacity, ability to lead our island in the future? No there's none.
- Beryl Wright Mioooow, that Wavel Ramkalawan, pension is going to give you a heart attack very soon. I don't know which sister you on about. If I were you, I would thread it very carefully as one will have no hesitation to take you in one of your little pop corn stand (Court) along with your mama on the ground of false allegation. Watch your big tongue that have no control. I know I was stepping in a dragon's den but lets keep the subject regarding this article. #youadisgrace #teammama. Do do not delete any comments. Leave it for reference.
- La Liberte The people of Seychelles need every cent to be spend on their well being rather than pensions on lazy bastards...Ask him to get a decent job.....By the way you will be stuck in the UK for a long time to come...In a rented house in York!6 minutes ago · Like
- Beryl Wright No idea what you waffling on Christopher. There is an article about you with a smirky/cheesy grin
behaving badly towards your elderly mother (no surprise to anyone) and suddenly you trying to divert your nasty thunder towards someone else. It's your mum's own words. You grave for negative attention and now you've got it in black and white. Embrace your limelight and the process of it all...lmfao. What a horrible person you are!! As for your vulgar remarks you not worth it. A man who have no respect to his own mam won't have any respect for any other women and am not surprise. You a vile and obnoxious person. The wall you building around you is a denial of nothing but a sorry state of affairs. Now keep blowing the fire cause the only thing funny here is the jokes about you towards your dear mum!! Am done with you. Now bark on your own. You a despicable creature. You've lost all respect a long time but then that. Omg...grow up, shall you?? Bye Topher lmfao
- La Liberte If you are waiting for Ramkalawan to deliver you, you are mistaken.....You will only see Seychelles in pictures....and you will be stuck all of your miserable life in rented accomodation.....Poor you.....No husband....No friends...Stuck on your own...Isn't that sad? Keep dreaming girl!
- Christopher Gill The article is highly defamatory and I will take action on that matter. As for my estranged mother, the public should know what Les Seychellois has intentionally omitted from the article:1. for over one year, she has been involved with a 35 year old man, known to me to be a thief,since I saw him on 2 occasions at 3. am attempting to break and enter a Tourist establishment with others; this person has worked on my site in the past, and I have seen him doing drugs on my site.He was terminated. While I built a house for my Mom to live her old age in dignity, it did not include housing a dead beat and housing ex cons, which is now being done. Living in a house, is not a free for all. There are rules to live by anywhere you may live. It is sad that my mother, after 71 years of life has yet to learn this basic tenet of life. My family stands behind the decision I have made 100% . Those that do not, are free to offer her housing as I have. Being a senior citizen is not a free lunch ticket to perpetually aggravate others, and mentally and emotionally ravage my wife and my children,who she refers to as "PTI "MAZAMBIK", and propagate false rumors and false statements on our lives as if we are her toys to break and bend at her will. We have had enough, and my family stands by our decision.Les Seychellois, I suggest you start saving up some money from your 40,000.00 pensions every month to pay for your DEFAMATION judgment in my favor.about an hour ago · Edited
- Be A-g But Mr. Gill, don't you think that no matter what that woman is still your mother. she has her up and down too and its not acceptable her behavior, I presume.. but heck even though the bible quote "parents don't provoke your children" as a son I presume, you should had turn the other cheek. no matter what, that's your own choice and you'll had to answer to the above one day. but my question to the 40,000 pension? Seychellois are already living on the verge of poverty, and again they had to repay a provocation idiotic case in court, just because some people think that they are clever to repute themselves as god sending saviors to Seychelles, just for ruining it for their will of having fun offending each others, in the name of politic. a bunch of clown aggravating on the poor people of Seychelles. Period!
- Christopher Gill Be A-g, fake profile, we cannot turn the other cheek when my staff who has a house next door to her, is telling me she is worried about the drug traffickers, and thieves, in my Mom's place, because they have a 14 year old boy and a 16 year old girl. I cannot turn the other cheek responsibly, when I have a 6 year old daughter, and 13 year old boy, who we are trying to raise in a drug free crime free environment. I can turn the other cheek on false accusations towards me, but I cannot turn the other cheek on false accusations and false statements on my wife, a very decent person, who does not merit such mis treatment. My first and foremost duty is to my children. My second duty is to my wife.My Mother, is responsible for her own actions. She is old enough to know by now, how to handle herself civilly, if she has not learnt all the past 70 years.I do not have to trespass on the past to tell you who my mother is or what motherhood has meant to all of us. Somethings are best left unsaid.